Decided to share my most fascinating and excellent thoughts with the entire world.

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

"The great oaks of the forest do not grow in each other's shade"~Kahlil Gibran

Well, I made some more "improvements" (if you can call them that) to the site. Still looks pretty shitty, but it's the best I can manage at the moment given my very limited knowlegde of html. Oh well, at least it's original.

Looking back on my entries to date, I realize that they are extremely disjointed and random. I guess that's not a bad thing though, considering the reason for having this blog in the first place, which is: to vent on any subject which occupies my mind at the present moment. Come to think of it thats kind of how I express myself in person as well. I'm wierd. But, nevermind, to each their own. So, my apologies, random readers, but that is the way my entries here have to be.

humpf. I just remembered that i'll probably be getting my package from ILC sometime this week. I await it with much trepidation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home