Decided to share my most fascinating and excellent thoughts with the entire world.

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step"~Lao-tzu

Nothing much happening today. My bro left for uni last night. We got a new fridge for the basement delivered this morning. I'm tired as hell. And that's pretty much it. Haven't recieved my package yet, but it should.......

hee. Well thats ironic. Just as I was writing that I hadn't got my stuff yet my mom announced that a package had come for me. And guess what? It was from ILC! Anyways, the material looked rather complicated at first, but after some more reading it seems a little more doable. So, I think if I manage not to procrastinate too much I should be able to get through it decently.*crosses fingers* Hopefully my brain still functions on a somewhat decent level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home