Decided to share my most fascinating and excellent thoughts with the entire world.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

4 days left



ahhhh...what am I doing? Only four days until I go to boarding school. I can't believe what I am about to do. It is totally unlike me. Maybe this is a new me? The first time I'll be coming home is probably at Halloween. That's a month and a half away! From what I've heard the first month can be hellish, just getting used to the whole thing, but after that it should be better. But even with all of these worries I still can't shake the feeling that this is the right thing for me to do. I haven't really figured out why I feel like that but I think its my instinct telling me that this is what would be best for me right now. We'll see I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home