Decided to share my most fascinating and excellent thoughts with the entire world.

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Beddie bys

I got my new bed today! YAY! Talk about one ridiculously belated Christmas present eh? But oh, well! It looks good... soooo much better than my old brass one. Anyways, I've done lots of work this past week, especially compared to the weeks before this when I did pretty much nada. I'm felling better about things in general too. Been seeing lots of my friends and getting out a lot more. Still have shitty days, but it's nowhere near as bad as it was a few weeks ago.

I saw Thom last weekend and talked a bit to him about his parents. He said he's ok (or as ok as he can be in that situation) but his mom isn't doing so well. I feel really bad for him. And his mom is such a nice person....and to be left all alone. It was just such bad timing on his dads part- right at the time Thom left for University. I mean, he's still pretty close, but he's not living at home like he used to.