Decided to share my most fascinating and excellent thoughts with the entire world.

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"~Eleanor Roosevelt

Katrina called me today. It was so good to talk to her again. I don't even know how long its been. ..what like 4 months?! INSANE. How did I let that happen?? God, I'm horrible at keeping in contact with people. I mean, I think about my friends a lot, but I just can't seem to make up my mind to call them. Anyways, she seemed really happy. She's at Western, like pretty much ALL of Hillfield. It is actually nuts how may Hillfielders go there. Like 30! Or some crazy-high number like that. But she's doing well. But, she also told me that Thom, my best guy friend's, (or former friend? I haven't seen him in forever) Dad has left him and his mother, after something like 30 years! I can't believe it! He left them for another woman too, which makes everything so much worse. I got his new E-mail addy from Katrina though, so I'm going to E-mail him and try to talk to him about it if he wants. I just feel really sad for him. I can't imagine losing my dad just all out of the blue like that. How awful. I really hope he's ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home