Decided to share my most fascinating and excellent thoughts with the entire world.

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

"Life is just one damned thing after another"~Elbert Hubbard

I have neglected my blog a bit over the last few days. I've been really busy what with parties and courses and doctors appointments. Really not much to report though. Just getting through the days. My mom and I had a bit of a confrontation today though. Well, actually it was probably more like a discussion accompanied by tears. I just really get the feeling that she doesn't understand me or what I'm going through at all. She makes me feel guilty all the time about stuff that's beyond my control. As though, if I would just "try" hard enough I could make things all better. She denied it when I asked her directly though, said that wasn't what she meant. But whatever. Things are all messy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home