Decided to share my most fascinating and excellent thoughts with the entire world.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

SUNDAY

She's on her way here!! Got on a bus yesterday at 4 pm and is about halfway here by now. I'll meet her on Sunday in the dorm. FUCK!! I can't wait. Can't wait to see her...can't wait to get out of this house...can't wait to have freedom again....can't wait to get away from my parents...can't wait to have total control of my life. There are about a billion and one reasons why this Sunday can't come soon enough. A very small sliver of concern has managed to shove itself into my mind recently though. I guess I just don't know exactly what its going to be like and that scares me. Also, what about Sarah and I...I mean we worked sososo well at Rocklyn, but what if it's just not the same at Guelph?? We're roommates. If we're not together anymore for whatever reason, whats going to happen? I can't imagine her not being my roommate but I know, KNOW I couldn't bear to see her with anyone else.

I'm guessing she's near Thunder Bay right now. Hurry UP!!! YALLAH!!! Come here I miss you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exclusive 2007 Holden Commodore Spy Shots, Part 1
We are lucky to have such supportive readers. One reader, Ganesh, happened to catch the 2007 Holden Commodore while doing high altitude testing in the mountains of Colorado.


I like the way you have layed out your blog! I am currently working on one
myself when I find time from creating new sites.

If you would be intested in checking out my site on folding treadmill
I would appreciate any comments. It basically covers folding treadmill related stuff.

If you have time check it out :-)

8:30 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging is Not a Crime Campaign Launches
Todd Malicoat and I have been talking about the lawsuit over blog comments scandal our friend Aaron Wall is involved with that holds implications for all bloggers and forum owners, everywhere.
hair ipl removal Resources and Information

8:36 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home