Decided to share my most fascinating and excellent thoughts with the entire world.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Maybe


Ok, so maybe I'm more worried about school than I'd like to admit. I mean, on one hand I am unbelievably excited to go to University and to experience every thing that goes along with it. But for the past few days there has been this constant dull feeling of dread in the background of my mind that, when I slow down and have time to think about stuff, comes to the forefront. At first I didn't even know where this feeling was coming from - why i was feeling that way, but now I know that in typical Lauren fashion I'm worrying about school, even though I can't wait to get there. There's just so much to DO to get ready that I can't really start. I mean I think I've got all the actual school shit I need...don't need furniture...got the fridge...bedding...clothes...so basically I just have to pack it all, right?? But can that actually be it?? I know I can buy stuff when I get there and I'm only about an hour from home, so why do I feel like I'm forgetting something huge?? Just nerves maybe. Don't WORRY. You'll have Sarah as your roommate. You'll be away from the parents. You'll have freedom. You'll be able to do whatever the hell you want.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZabaSearch Makes Defamation Easy
The makers of the infamous ZabaSearch public search engine have decided to boldly go where millions have gone before -- into the realm of blogs.
Your blog is great If you work long hours I'm sure you'd be interested in Energy Drinks Think about Energy Drinks

12:08 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home