Decided to share my most fascinating and excellent thoughts with the entire world.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Christmas Break

On break and right now I can't wait to go back to school...fucking parents yelling at me. Can't stand it. All i want to do is go back to Guelph where i can do whatever I want. Break has just sucked in general...first of all i have been sick the ENTIRE time except for the first 3 days...i'm just feeling better now. The worst day was New Years eve..soooo sick. Second, no Sarah.. Enough said. Third...i hate living in this stupid little house with my parents. They control everything that I do. I need to get out of here. I hope it'll be better over the summer when our house is finished being renovated and we can move back in. I dunno...i'm just tired of all their shit. I want to shoot myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home